Kitset VEG Beds
Our Kitset VEG Beds are top-quality, low-cost veggie beds you build yourself. They are…
- Made from locally & ethically-sourced cypress timber
- Solid, untreated and naturally ground durable
- Simple to assemble (you’ll need a drill though)
- Available in any dimensions meaning you can custom-fit veggie beds into your space
- Available within one-three weeks of receiving your order and payment depending on how busy we are!
To order a kitset bed you first need to chose what height you’d like. There are four heights (click on a height to order one right now):
- One sleeper or 20cm high: Too low for sitting and requires bending down to crops but cost effective
- Two sleepers or 40cm high: A low but comfy seat height and requires some bending down
- Three sleepers or 60cm high: A higher seat with little or no bending down required.
- Four sleepers or 80cm high: Too high for sitting but no bending down required and harder for dogs to jump up
Once you have collected your bed from our warehouse in Brunswick or had us deliver it to you, assembly is straightforward. Note that you will need a drill. To save a bit of time two drills or a drill and an impact driver would be nice, but one drill will suffice. Most beds will take you less than an hour to put together, ideally with a helper. Once assembled your bed is ready for soil, plants and good times.
Or purchase online below…
Your cart is currently empty.