For all short courses (of two days duration, or less):
- Full payment is required to secure a place.
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours notice, this can be refunded minus a 20% admin fee.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, this is non-refundable, however 50% of the course fee can be used on a future VEG course.
- Infants can come for free, but you must ask for permission to bring them, as it’s not appropriate on some courses.
- In the unlikely event that a course is canceled due to sickness or low numbers etc. we will give you at least 48 hours notice and (of course) a full refund.
- For the Edible Weeds Walks: we’ll cancel and refund you if there’s predicted extreme weather as outlined here. And kids can come but with the provisos here.
For all courses:
- For ‘earlybird’ rates, payment must be made before the earlybird cut off date, otherwise course price will be revised to the full fee.
- (Especially relevant to Hotmail users!) It’s your responsibility to check your Spam folder to look for any course information that may have gone there incorrectly.
For longer courses, including the Permaculture Design Certificate and Alt-Tech Intensive:
- Full payment or an agreed-to pre-payment is required to secure a place.
- Cancellations with more than two weeks hours notice will be refunded minus a $100 fee.
- Cancellation with less than two weeks notice are non-refundable.
- In the very unlikely event that the course is canceled we will give you at least two weeks notice and a full refund.