*Update 8th October – as you may guess, we’ve had a rich suite of applicants already, and thus are well into the hiring process. If so compelled, do send over your CV and cover letter and you will hear back from us, however it’s possible we’ll have completed this process within the next week or so. With our best, Jeremy and the VEG Team.
VEG is hiring! We’re looking for a customer service whiz with: an eye for detail, impeccable communication skills, a penchant for spreadsheets, and a passion for edibilising the suburbs of Melbourne.
The role is primarily Brunswick based at our HQ with remote work also possible for a portion of the workload – it’s estimated to be currently about 15hrs per week (with room to grow, esp. into 2021), and ideally spread across the week.
The task outlines include:
- Fielding initial-contact emails (web form queries, direct emails) for VEG Doing Stuff (inc. wicking beds, chook systems and edible landscaping)
- Handling quotes (initially straight forward ones, leading to most/all over time)
- Spreadsheet support work
- Website support inc. content text and image management
- Social media support
- Stock ordering and inventory support
- Internal comms and systems support work inc. Trello, Google Drive etc.
Heading into 2021 you’d also be taking on more of the warehouse picking, packing and sending wicking conversion kits orders, so some physical work will also be involved.
This role is all about customer service and what you don’t already know about the finer points of wicking beds, chook systems and the like, we’ll teach you!
Interested? Email your CV and cover letter VEG’s Jeremy: email@example.com