Natural Pest Control

Pests and their symptoms

This worksheet includes two tables which should help you to identify what pest/s are effecting your vegetables.  The first table identifies […]

Good insects: Predators of pests

Less than 1% of all insects are pests to humans and our food sources.  While most of the other 99% […]

How to attract good insects

Predator insects can do our pest control work for us by controlling the numbers of pest insects in our VEG […]