Can kids come on the edible weeds walk?
If you’d like to bring kids along to an Edible Weeds Walk, you can, but only if:
- they are accompanied by an adult who takes full responsibility for what they eat — and what they don’t — during (and after!) the course; we will likely see some poisonous plants
- they are well-behaved kids, and you, the adult, take responsibility for keeping them quiet; remember that parents learn to filter out the sounds of children, but even quiet talking in the background can be quite distracting to participants and presenters not used to it
- there’s no more than two kids per adult
- infants (under 2 years old) are free
- from age 2-12 years use the Kids tickets
- from age 13-17 use the Concession tickets