- Advanced Permaculture Planning + Design Process with David Holmgren and Dan Palmer
- Happy Birthday Carey!
- Announcing www.WickingBeds.com.au
- A Rocket Oven to Call my Own
- Thumbs Up to Brian Wehlburg and Seymour Holistic Management Training Opportunity
- Dan having a bit of a laugh with Darren Doherty
- Building Wicking Beds in Melbourne
Welcome to Very Edible Gardens
We design stuff, build stuff and teach stuff. Like:
- permaculture design - the heart of our business. From urban to small acreage.
- education - the head. Courses and workshops.
- veggie beds - the hands. The easiest way to get growing now. We have fully installed, kitset, or wicking options.
Very Edible Gardens is based in Melbourne, Australia and is directed by founders of the now global ‘permablitz’ movement. We are passionate about creating edible ecosystems and living the good life while growing and eating great tasting home-grown food.
-- Adam Grubb & Dan Palmer, Directors
Breaking news - if wicking beds be your interest, check out our brand new subproject: http://www.wickingbeds.com.au/